Why choose Jim Corkery?
- – Service from the Start
- – Building relationships, not work
- – Full service technology partner
- – Not just sales and billable hours
Who is our typical client?
- – Home users of computers, laptops, tablets and cell phones
- – Small businesses who are looking to streamline their office operations
- – Medium size organizations with 100’s of computers, laptops, tablets, cell phones, network copiers, servers…
- – Large corporations have sought out our consultation services on streamlining global operations
Is Jim Corkery the cheapest?
- – Sometimes we are able to compete with the sticker prices of the big box stores. When we can’t, we will let you know
- – We pride ourselves on the best value, as well as fast honest and reliable service
Why have Jim Corkery build a computer for me?
- – Every system is custom built to order
- – Attention is paid to every step along the way to ensure everything is assembled properly and tested
Why would my organization look to Jim Corkery for our needs?
- – Looking at efficient, cost effective resource sharing where possible is one of our biggest strengths. We also recognize when privacy and confidentiality overrule the cost savings in situations like Health Care, Legal, H.R. use for example
- – Through volume licensing channels, further savings on software can be found if your organization qualifies for Charitable or Educational Licenses
Where does Jim Corkery provide service?
- – Our shop is located at 48 Crossley Dr. in Port Hope, Ontario
- – Our typical onsite service area covers all of Northumberland County
- – Special arrangements can be made for work outside of this area
- – With our remote support options, we have and will provide support around the globe
Pick-up & Delivery:
Port Hope / Cobourg $25
Brighton, Roseneath, Bewdley, Garden Hill, Bowmanville $50
Oshawa, Peterborough, Trenton $75
|In Shop Hourly Rate:||$65 per Hour (Minimum of 1/2 hour)|
On-Site Hourly Rate:
$85 per Hour (Minimum of 1 hour)
$75 per Hour (Minimum of 1 hour)